So today I got up, cleaned a bit, then munched on chinese food and nutter butters while watching my sister Asia play angry birds. Then I got together all my old clothes for a clothes swap. As I looked through all my old stuff I got minorly depressed seeing my old size 0 shorts that used to be to big. But then realized that was when I was in 8th grade before curves existed.. You might think, "dang lady then lay off the crap food!!!" But no, I'm allowed to eat like a 500 pound man today because its my cheat day. I've been eating to a very strict healthy for the past week, and I figured since I have 2 parties to attend, today would be perfect to shock my body with a crapload of junky junk food. Anyways, that's that..
Other things I've been up to..well anyone reading this probably knows I just got together my band called KnockFourTimes a few weeks ago. Currently it is two guitarists/vocalists, and a keyboard/drummer. We are in need of a bassist.. I've got a site on reverbnation.com but currently we haven't recorded anything. So until then, I won't link you to a pointless website.
Ya so that's pretty much it. Oh, other then work and reg auxiliary pioneering. My job is awesome by the way, you are all jealous. Fact.
No comments:
Post a Comment